Journey Around the World

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happiness to me is:

Knowing that someone is always there for me no matter what happens. It is a strong emotional pillar to me, enabling me to achieve greater things out there.

Knowing that the person I love is constantly helping me to grow as a person.

Living each day mindfully, taking joy in little and the most mandane things.

Living the way I always wanted my life to be. Being proud of myself when I tell my story.

Doing things the way I think how things should be done and not being bothered about other's opinions on me as long as I know what i am doing is right.

Treasuring the people around me; Freinds, family and boyfriend(need to be more mindful here.




Do we really need to lose certain things before knowing the true value of it and being in a better to position to appreciate and embrace it?

Is the fear of taking risk and making the wrong decision a reflection of a lack in confidence? Taking a step back may allow observation from a different angle.

Hey Nicolas, you make me upset not coz you hurt me or that you are mean to me. Your level of maturity and sensibility sweeps me off my feet time and time again... I need an aura like this to be surrounding me at all times. Thank you! Talking to you is always very fruitful!Hugz!

No comments: