Journey Around the World: Palmengarden Frankfurt

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Palmengarden Frankfurt


We decided to make a trip to Palmen Garden in Frankfurt with the other Interns=)It would probably be nicer in Summer. We went to Estella's place after Palmen Garden and we tried her Tiramisu! It was SuPERb! Her home was nice and homely. I would like to stay in an apartment like hers if I am staying in Germany in the long run!



A lake that is partially frozen. Footprints of the swan were seen on the frozen ice=)



Estella and I=) Will miss you when I leave! hugz..
Sometimes I wish I have gotten to know you way EARLIER. Oh well, I guess late is always better than never. I really hit off really well with you and it is always very nice talking to you. You added HEAPS of joy to lunch! I look forward to breakfast and lunch everyday now at work=) I look forward to you visiting me in Munich and in Singapore ok?


Me with cactus


Flower that looks like abird. Forgot its name =(




We at Estella's cosy home=)


Tiramisu that die Hausfrau made! It was delicious!Thanks!

No comments: