Journey Around the World: Updates

Friday, February 13, 2009

Updates

I am currently finding the right mood to start packing my stuff. I will be moving out of my current hostel in Frankfurt end of Feb, staying with Diana for 5 days in March before going to Munich to extend my visa, travel to Vienna in Austria(where Prof Hugl comes from)for a day trip, Skiing in Austria(convincing my dear Estella to come along..please....), fly to London(meeting Zec for 3 days. Excited), travel with Hans to Hamburg, Copenhagen, Stockholm before heading to Munich for TUM’s orientation week which takes place during the first 2 weeks of April. What an eventful transition. Incredible, I am done with 7 months in Germany already! OMG. I am left with 5 more months only! Cant imagine everything becoming history.


I cannot understand why people’s mood can be affected by trival matters ranging from gloomy weather, blockage of sink, sleeplessness…..etc. To me, these things make you feel tried and ‘sianz’ sometimes but you can still be in a good mood? I do feel tired and all occasionally, but I am always in GOOD mood unless something drastic happens that make upsets me i.e what happen at work in German class a few days back. Felt wronged, misunderstood, someone started shooting at me coz he had bad mood, impoliteness on his part even though we might be in the wrong. I am never gonna be a teacher like him. Diana is the only other person i know here that has also never ending good mood. Isnt that just great! Ruth and Zhenyi as well-never ending energy! Rock on!

No comments: