Journey Around the World: About Zec

Monday, February 9, 2009

About Zec

There are some random stuff that Zec wrote about himself and I find some very heart-warming, some very funny and some i agree with him totally..They put a smile on me =)

I love the sea. Its vastness puts my problems into perspective.

I quit gaming. I'd rather spend the time building myself up as the character in a game called Life than to play hero in a virtual world.

I love to travel!

I selected Chinese High thinking it was Chung Cheng High.

A primary school teacher used to give me one-on-one remedial lesson for recorder after school. When I left school, I still can't play the recorder. But touched by her effort, I joined the band in secondary school.

Spiderman is my favorite superhero. He's not as dark as Batman and not as showy as Superman. Besides, he is actually quite romantic. But with great powers come great responsibility. Watch out for my web! Psst!

I used to dislike children. I felt they were far too needy and too noisy. But I have grown to like them now. Sometimes I think children puts a smile in my heart the way adults can never. (I agree with this totally. Kids may be costly, naughty, annoying and noisy, but they bring joy and warm to the heart and family and these cant be measured quantitatively with money or whatever. It is priceless joy.)

Thanks Zec for sharing. I look forward to seeing you in London in March =)Take care!

No comments: