Journey Around the World: EURIP(European Immersion Programme)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

EURIP(European Immersion Programme)

EURIP is a 3 weeks trip organised by the Chemistry department of NUS for Chemistry students. I had the privilege of going on this trip-visited Austria, Luxembourg, heaps of places all over Germany and made great German as well as Singaporean friends *hugz* The best part-paid 2.5K for such a long trip. It was indeed a good deal. Thank you mummy and daddy for your generous sponsorship. I paid for my expenses myself though=) People in my group were: Zec, Xin hui, Shankar, Nat, Fun Man and me! During our trip, we usually start making our way home when it turns dark at 9plus pm. More often than not, we lose our way and end up walking in the dark along the street in cold, running for the last transport back or trekking through forest in almost total darkness! The experiences were interesting! Here is a glimpse of my trip:

No comments: