Journey Around the World: 原来是美男 You're Beautiful

Saturday, April 24, 2010

原来是美男 You're Beautiful





Completed another korean drama in 1.5 days. This drama kept me company and kept me awake preparing for CM 3262 exam this morning. =)

The Drama is awesome. It was about this gal who pretended to be her twin bro and joined this band AN Jell because the bro need to go overseas for something. The other 3 guys in the band gradually fell for her throughout her whole stay with them. The amazing thing is that this band actually came up with their own song album in real life and the songs are really good =) Thumbs up! Highly recommended=) I am really wondering how come I have not come across any good-looking korean guys in Singapore and when I was in korea. Are none of the actors/actress 100% natural? I can understand why meimei wanna learn korean to get to know some hot korean dude(even though her chances might be slim)! haha...

You can watch it for free at Tudou and download the WHOLE OST music from

http://koreandramamv.blogspot.com/2009/11/youre-beautiful.html

I tried recommending it to my sis and she said that she watched the whole thing le and she was the one who gave me the link to get ALL the songs=)



No comments: