Journey Around the World: Consultations

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Consultations

Profs must be hating me for giving extra work when they have to entertain me at consultations i guess. I must say that preparing for consultations does take up time, but the enlightenment after that can be quite rewarding. In lectures/tutorials, we hardly get a chance to speak to the prof at a personal level and I like the interactions that we have after class. Lessons and knowledge feels more real that way.



Professor Ryan Bettens and Dr. Max Coll are pretty nice people I must say. Today's consultation for "taming chaos'' was nice. Improved my understanding of the module and it was nice spending the 1st 15min talking to Max about coffee and italy =) He offered me coffee from his espressor machine and I gladly accepted the offer. Apparently, many students have rejected his coffee when he offered them.

Verona is my fav city in italy btw =) Venice is nice too =) Come to think of it, i saw quite alot of italy.. Milan, verona, venice, rome, bergamo, florence, pisa...

btw... xiuqing thinks that jon ma is quite thoughtful =)

here is a link for Nic: http://SHINE.YAHOO.COM
Got it from Jon man and you can try out some of the recipes=)

No comments: