Journey Around the World: Poster day!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poster day!


Aint my Pomelo Poster pretty? =) haha..


Poster day went well! It felt like THE graduation ball. Everyone looked good and well dressed, all ready for the big day. The department catered food for us twice throughout the long day event. I remember Clement eating non-stop. The whole cohort mingled with one another and I also spoke to people whom I have never seen before and whose names that I never knew. Spoke to good friends like lileng, jos and aik heng, catching up on all the time that was stolen by the Monster named FYP. Coffee was good, chatting and chilling was even better=) I shared the joy of my pomelo flavored drinks with many people-some where excited, curious while other were skeptical. It turned out way better than expected. I was totally disappointed when I knew that I examiner was coming btw 9-12 and the other btw 2-5! That means I would be sitting around all day doing nothing. But time flies when talking, running around and reading my little prince book!

I am glad that Firmenich wants my poster and I do not put it to waste by hanging it in my room.. I have an extra copy anyway should I really want to show my kids what I did =)

Poster day felt very REAL for me! I felt in touch. Looking forward to sunday! I think we are kinda distant from reality for a period of time when we are forced to a certain extent to focus and focus on FYP and neglected some stuff unconsciously. It is the human touch and connection with people. For me at least. Let's go back to the old school days when we had fun together and chatting after lectures as we walk on to the next destination.....

No comments: