Journey Around the World: Always Ready

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Always Ready


Hell week is gonna be over after Tuesday!! Cheers!!! Abstract submitted. Thesis deadline is over. Poster printed. Left Poster presentation and Betten's assignement. My 4 years of undergrad education at NUS(effectively 3 years in NUS and 1 year in Germany) is coming to an end. I am pretty excited about all that is gonna be happening after graduation. Apparently I will need to do paid school attachment before NIE in July and Aug! Will see how that fits in with YOG commitments =)

Here's another HK drama which I completed at a slower and steady rate; better time management btw studying and watching =) The show was good. helped me concentrate better throughout the show.

This show reminded me of daniel a few times. I guess it is the way the way the guy carried himself in outdoor/forest situations that resembled daniel in some ways. Nth bad=)

Looking forward to semi-graduation Chocolate Fountain gathering next week end! haha=)

No comments: