Journey Around the World

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fav machine in my room=) Spongebob Schwamm(sponge)kopf(head) Toaster! It feels quite exciting having a toasted bread smiling back at me! Was over the moon especially after my first few attempts with the machine! Borrowed it from Simon's bro=) Cute Toast eh=)


Autumn is approaching! Look at the leaves=) It will get nicer in time to come! Getting colder too... brrrr...

1 Litre Apple wine with Martina and her Husband on Sunday after a bicycle tour at dinner at some Restaurant! They were both living in Singapore for 2 years coz her husband was working here=) Got to know Martina from Badminton and she is really nice to talk to! It always feels like we can go on talking non-stop! She knows more about Singapore than me! Will have to make a To-Do-List for Singapore and be touristy when I get home!

No comments: