Journey Around the World: Love is all you need

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love is all you need

Thanks to Elvin for recommending me some GREAT films which helped to pass time. Learnt hell lot from all these films man. Mei intro me some korean drama to watch but my body was resisting against "brainless" shows for the time being. Needed to watch movies with some morals behind them especially after "Into the Wild". I guess i understand why most guys think that Korean Dramas are dumb=) They are also to me once in a while. But indulging in fantacy stories and feeling the roller coaster of tramatic love stories can me nice too on a "once in a blue moon" dosage.





Watched I am Sam yesterday and it was great. A mentally retarded man fights for custody of his 7-year-old daughter, and in the process teaches his cold-hearted lawyer the value of love and family. The actor was great. The relationship between the dad and the daughter was amazing! The lawyer got alot out of the whole process as it amazes her that a retard like him can love his daughter so much. A famous lawyer like her may seem like everyone elses dream- Fame, money, nice house and porsche car. But she lacked the love, love for her son and love from her son and husband. Isnt it nicer to be a retard in this sense. 

I guess it is impt to not bash blindly through things with only the aim in mind and neglecting all the process and impt essence. 

Take a break. Slow down. Evaluate. Think. Share. Seek. 

Movie Available on YouTube in 19 parts

No comments: