Journey Around the World: Bdae at World's First Night Safari

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bdae at World's First Night Safari

I am extremely amazed at how well done OUR Night Safari is, with all the animals at such close proximity, allowing opportunity for scrutiny! I love the Bats section where fruit bats were allowed to fly in an enclosed "nature habitat". They were hanging from trees. feeding. They were HUGE, right in front of me!

From the left: Sami, Emil, me and nic
Cutest Photo from Night Safari's Z-bar! Wad a cool name!=) It was my idea to take this photo! Thanks to Sami, Emil and nic for their great company! Sami is hilarious=)


Cutest ginomous elephant ever. It was balancing on 3 feet(Instead of 4), swinging his nose around as we passed on the tram as if greeting out good bye! We seemed to be communicating in a common language for a while;)



Porcupine
!

The open-air animal show which was very interactive, had animals balancing on a rope right above our heads and had a hidden msg in it: Reuse, reduce and recycle. We can do it if the animals can be trained to do the same;) This animal show reminded me the Winnie-tou open air play in Germany...



No comments: