Journey Around the World: Frankfurt Christmas Market

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Frankfurt Christmas Market

We just came back from the Christmas Market. I stayed away from Glühwein coz I was having a headache from the lack of sleep. On the other hand, Nic was a little tipsy from 2 cups of Glühwein which were sweet and delicious! Glühwein is sweetened hot red wine. And it goes well with the cold weather and ambience at the Christmas Market. But people who like good quality red wine will probably think that Glühwein is crap. We met up with Martina and Christian there. I knew Martina from the Badminton Club in Höchst and Christian was her husband that I got to know after doing some stuff together over the weekends=) It was crowded, but we found each other after a few phone calls. We bought some Glühwein and stood there talking. It was nice. I really love the ambience then. After parting, we made our way to Sossenhausen, where all the pubs are, before making our way back to Hochst by train.





I was again at the Christmas market, showing my parents around the city when they came..

Today at Badminton training, Martina said that she might be coming to SINgapore again coz her husband might be working for a period of time in Spore again!!! I was jumping up and down in excitment like a spring ball when she told me that! I lke Martina! I really do and I am looking forward to many good times with her in Germany and in Singapore!

No comments: